Oracle Database Administration, Oracle Developer Suite, Oracle JDeveloper, Oracle BI Publisher, Oracle Forms/Reports,Oracle SQL Developer

Common Interview Question and Answers


Tell me about yourself?
·         Start with your name.
·         Give your place information.
·         Education in short.
·         Job Experience.
·         Family details in short.
Example:
My Name is Muqthiyar Pasha, I Live in Riyadh, I have done B. Sc in Information Technology and MBA in Information Systems. I have 10 years’ experience in IT & I live with my Family in Riyadh.


    Why are you looking for a job?
·         Thanks explain what you learn from past job.
·         Share your reason for job change.
·         Relate to career goals.
Example:
I am thankful to my previous organization, because I have learnt a lot of things from there. According to me changes are necessary for everyone to enhance your skills. Knowledge & for personal growth. Your organization is a good platform where I can learn more.


3  What are your strengths?
·         Adaptation.
·         Hardworking.
·         Honest.
·         Flexible.
·         Optimistic.
·         Fast decision making.
·         Self-motivation.
Example:
I am honest, self-motivated & hardworking professional with positive attitude towards my career & live.


What are your weaknesses?
·         Straight forward.
·         Impatient.
·         Sensitive.
·         More talkative.
·         Trust people very quickly.
·         I can’t say no when someone ask for help.
·         Take decisions very quickly.
·         Get nervous when talk to strangers.
Example:
I can’t say no when someone ask for help & I’m a bit lazy in which I’m not interested.


      What are your salary requirements?
·         Never share your salary requirement as a fresher.
·         Experience candidate can share their expected salary.
·         Always say yes as per the company norms for job.
Example:
(Fresher) I am a fresher, salary is not first priority for me. This is a big platform to start my career & I also want to improve my knowledge & skills and gain experience so I expect a considerable of salary according to my ability & your company’s norms which I will fulfill my economical needs.
(Experienced)  My current package is (CTC Amount) and I expect (Some percentage) of increment.


6.  What are your career goals?
·         Short term goal.
·         Long term goal.
Example:
My short term is to get a job in required company where I can utilize my experience and skills & improve my career path.
My long term goal is to be in respectable position in that organization.


7.  Why should I hire you?
·         Share your knowledge.
·         Work experiences.
·         Skills related to job.
·         Career goals.
Example:
Sir, I have Theoretical knowledge and hands on experience on the related job and I can do hard work for my organization & I will put all my efforts to the good progress of my organization. Being punctual & sincere I can finish the work given to me on time & try to fulfill all the needs of the company from me.


8.  Why do you want to do work with our company?
·         Tell them what you like about the company.
·         Relate it to your long term career goals.
Example:
Sir. It’s a great privilege for anyone to work in a reputed company like yours. When I read about your company I found that y skills are matching your requirement where I can showcase my technical skills to contribute to the company growth.


9.  Finally, do you have any questions to ask for me?
·         Express thanks.
·         Salary structure.
·         Job timing.
·         Job Location.
·         Overtime allowances.
·         Timing period.
·         Transport facility.
Example:
Thank you giving me this opportunity. Sir, I would like to know the job timing & transport facility & what will be the job location & salary scale for this job in your organization.